Want ClickFunnels? Read Our Community-Trusted Review First.
Lets see what you get for your investment.
- ClickFunnels Review Snapshot
- What is included in the package?
- Is ClickFunnels Suitable For Beginners?
- Main Features of ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels Trials, Promocodes & Discounts
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. ClickFunnels Review Snapshot
Check out our Official WikiFunnels Review Score on ClickFunnels below!
What do entrepreneurs and internet marketers typically look for in a Funnel Builder? Our WikiFunnels team has surveyed over 200 users who have used ClickFunnels to make money online and we get the same answer almost every time!
In order of priority:
- Ease-of-use to get a sales funnel up and running
- Features and integrations
- Cost and value for money
So what does the above really tell us? Successful internet marketers and entrepreneurs prioritise the platforms function over its cost. Beginners will also find the ClickFunnels interface intuitive and easy-to-use.
All in all, is ClickFunnels worth the $97/mo?
The answer is, yes. If you are serious in starting this journey whether you are in affiliate marketing, drop-shipping or internet marketing.
Read on for a detailed review. Or you can trial ClickFunnels free for 14-days.
2. ClickFunnels Pricing – What Do I Get?
ClickFunnels offers 2 different price plans; Startup and Etison Suite.
- 20 Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 20,000 Visitors
- Unlimited Leads
- 3 Custom Domains
- 1 Billing Integration
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Visitors
- Unlimited Leads
- Unlimited Domains
- 3 Billing Integrations
So which plan is suitable for me?
I’d recommend beginner to intermediate level users to start out with the Startup plan first. Even if money is no issue to you, I suggest you save that extra $200 on a solid email auto-responder or a tracking software. These tools are indispensable if you are looking at a long-term sustainable online business.
Can I trial ClickFunnels first?
Yes! ClickFunnels is available (as blog post date) for a free 14-day trial. However, this trial is only available for a limited period so by the time you read this blog it may not be available to you.
Alternatively, you may consider the shared funnels option for $19/mo.
3. Is ClickFunnels Beginner-Friendly?
Absolutely. On my first login, I almost never felt a “lost” moment. For those who prefer step-by-step guidance, you can look up the tutorial section of the dashboard.
What I liked about the user-interface:
- Plenty of step-by-step tutorials
- Easy navigation
- Clear descriptions and icons
- Logical menu layout
What I didn’t like about the user-interface:
- Slightly glitchy
- Experienced some lag at times
Overall, no major complaints whatsoever. Lets move on!
4. ClickFunnels Walkthrough
You start off by selecting the type of funnel you need for your business. Your funnel will be instantly setup with all the pages you need for your specific use.
You will be able to choose from a range of templates or create your own. You can adjust and modify any part of your sales funnel with the drag-and-drop feature. Absolutely NO coding required.
You can also add
- One-Click Upsells
- Membership Areas
- Order Forms
- One-Time Offers
- Lead Capture Pages
So that you understand exactly what you are buying. I will summarise the above for you.
- ClickFunnels is suitable for all levels (beginner to advanced)
- The interface is easy-to-use
- The platform will can guide you through your funnel building process
- You can pick your funnels from pre-designed templates
- You can fully modify or create your own funnel
5. ClickFunnels 14-day Trial, Promo Code & Discounts
If you have heard rumours or come across websites offering ClickFunnel promo codes and discounts, allow me to dispel that myth right now. Promo codes and discounts DO NOT EXIST.
There are only 2 ways (as at date of this article) that you can purchase ClickFunnels:
5. Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions you would like answered by us!
ClickFunnels is absolutely legit.